Position: Construction Site Engineer – Placement
Employment Type: Permanent | Full-Time
Location: East Midlands
We are currently seeking to recruit Construction Site Engineer Placement Students. This is a great opportunity to get first-hand experience with a successful and growing construction company. We have numerous vacancies in both NI and the East Midlands.
As a Placement Construction Engineer, you will be responsible for providing support to the Engineers in the design, build, operation, and maintenance on one of our exciting projects.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work proactively with a keen interest in devolving their careers within the Built Environment
- Working towards a degree in construction engineering or a relevant discipline
- Student/Graduate membership of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Full UK driving Licence.
You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Site Engineer with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects in this area. You will receive an attractive salary, with a rounded benefits package.