POSITION: Framework Commercial Lead – Ireland
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent| Full-Time
LOCATION: Cork, ROI
An exciting new senior role has been created within GEDA, which will play a pivotal part in the continued growth and success of our civil engineering department in Ireland.
This role will be critical in managing our Irish Civil Engineering projects, on our long-term frameworks to ensure their successful delivery.
- Client Relationship Management: Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, addressing concerns, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Performance Reporting: Proficient in reporting and analysing commercial data at a tier one standard.
- Estimation & budgeting, reviewing project specifications, estimating costs, and developing competitive bids to secure new contracts.
- Contract Negotiation with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers. Including defining the terms and conditions, payment schedules, and any necessary legal agreements.
- Risk Management: Identifying and assessing potential risks and developing strategies to mitigate these risks – e.g. market conditions, regulatory changes, and unforeseen project challenges.
- Financial Planning: Developing and maintaining project budgets and ensuring that the project stays within budgetary constraints.
- Change Order Management: Handling change orders and variations to the original project scope. This includes evaluating the financial impact of changes and negotiating adjustments with clients and subcontractors.
- Compliance and Regulation: ensuring project compliance with client and industry standards.
- Quantity surveying or civil engineering degree / third level qualification
- 10+ years of the civil engineering industry– preferably within the water industry
- Demonstrable strong financial acumen, negotiation skills at a senior level
- In depth experience working within the Irish construction industry
- Experience working within management and leadership roles in the construction / water industry
You will develop professionally and personally with an established organisation, the following are some of the benefits the role can offer:
- 30+ days leave
- Company vehicle or car allowance.
- Hybrid working.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Training development & institute membership
- Social and team building events
And much more!