QUANTITY SURVEYOR – PLACEMENT STUDENT (CIVILS)
GEDA Construction are a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, delivering high quality construction and civil engineering projects across the UK and Ireland. With office locations in Co. Tyrone (NI), Cork (ROI) and the East Midlands (GB) we operate in all aspects of Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor Placement Student to join our Civils team. This is a great opportunity to get first-hand experience with a successful and growing construction company.
- Providing support to both quantity surveyors and commercial manager in negotiating and appointing sub-contractors to scheme.
- Managing sub-contractor package’s through from appointment to final account.
- Supporting submissions of all valuations and variations on schemes.
- Identify cost issues.
- Assisting with commercial matters with clients.
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise and work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced office environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office software.
- Working towards a degree in Quantity Surveying or a relevant discipline.
- Strong IT skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, please call 02887747600.
Our Evolve Development Programme offers a structured approach to your Continuous Professional Development. You’ll benefit from support from a dedicated mentor who will provide guidance through your personal and professional development, learning both the technical skills and behavioural competencies you require to create your future as a successful Quantity Surveyor.