CIVILS SITE MANAGER
Due to continuing success and growth of our Civil Engineering team, we have fantastic new opportunities for Civil Site Managers. You will play a pivotal role working on a major water infrastructure framework across the Munster province. Your key focus areas will involve the management of framework programmes and the supply chain along with client liaison.
- Ensure adherence to the health and safety and environmental policies and ensure safe systems of work are planned and implemented on assigned projects.
Ensure adherence to the Company’s quality procedures including production of the project quality plan and completion of the necessary project documentation.
Attend sub-contractor and client meetings as required, ensuring a positive working relationship is established and maintained, acting as an ambassador for the Company at all times.
Ensure detailed project programmes are drawn up and adhered to on all assigned projects and to regularly report progress against these.
When applicable, to provide technical support at tender stage.
Where applicable, take the lead in design management and review on design and build projects.
Manage the construction team on assigned projects, including their recruitment, performance management, training and development.
Manage the allocation of trades and labour, employed and sub-contracted – ensuring efficient and cost-effective use of resources on assigned projects.
Support and ensure that objectives are planning and implemented onsite, attending audit meetings.
Adhere to the Integrated Management System (IMS).
Any other task commensurate with this post.
- Must be able to use their own initiative taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- Excellent communication skills and good general commercial awareness.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification with 5+ years relevant on the ground experience.
- Experience within the water or the utilities sector would be essential
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licences.
- You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Site Manager with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects. You will receive an attractive salary, with a well-rounded benefits package.