We are a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, with a turnover in excess of £40million. We have office locations in Tyrone (NI) and in the East Midlands (England), delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. We operate in all aspects of Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
• Responsible for all machinery, equipment and motor fleet.
• Organising machinery, equipment and motor fleet servicing, repairs, testing or calibration uploading and saving certificates.
• Liaise with site personnel to organise delivery and maintenance of equipment.
• Maintaining plant and equipment logs, assigning costs to site.
• Management and upkeep of the yard and warehouse.
• Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
• To undertake any other duties as allocated.
• The ability to plan and organize to optimise plant and equipment usage.
• Sound demonstration of H&S and general housekeeping standards.
• Must have a valid driving licence alongside your CPC and Digi Card.
• 2+ years’ experience in managing plant and equipment is essential, experience in managing a motor fleet would be desirable.
• Previous stock management experience essential.
• Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job.
• Previous construction experience a distinct advantage.
• Good IT skills in particular Excel.
You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Plant Manager with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects. You will receive an attractive salary, with a well-rounded benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which we demonstrate through the selection for positions, promotions, development and training opportunities. We ensure that the talent we source are developed and rewarded to their full potential.
Equality of opportunity will be provided to all persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are pregnant or on maternity leave; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.”
We monitor the community background and sex of our job applicants and employees in order to demonstrate our commitment to promoting equality of opportunity in employment and to comply with our duties under the Fair Employment & Treatment (NI) Order 1998.Submit CV Employment and Monitoring form