Placement – Civil Engineer
We are a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, with a turnover in excess of £40million. We have office locations in Tyrone (NI) and in the East Midlands (England), delivering high quality construction and civil engineering projects across the UK and Ireland. We operate in all aspects of Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
This is a great opportunity for a Placement Student to get first-hand experience with a successful and growing construction company based in the Dungannon area.
As a Placement Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for providing support to the Civil Engineers in the design, build, operation and maintenance on one of our exciting projects.
• Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
• Work effectively within a team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Work proactively with a keen interest in devolving their careers within the Built Environment
• Working towards a degree in civil engineering
• Student/Graduate membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
• Full UK driving Licence
To discuss further please contact Christina Walsh on 02887755928Submit CV Employment and Monitoring form