We are a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, with a turnover in excess of £50million. We have office locations in Tyrone (NI) and in the East Midlands (England), delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. We operate in all aspects of Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Assistant to join our team. You will be reporting to the HRD Manager and will be provided with a supportive environment, with the ability to development in the role. As a key team player, you will be co-ordinating recruitment, training, learning and development while also delivering on departmental projects.
- Job role management – scoping role requirements prior to advertising opportunities, advertising on recruitment platforms, liaising between recruitment agencies | candidates and hiring team.
- New start communications & information – communicating and cross-checking new start information for compliance e.g., right to work, proof of identity etc.
- Onboarding – organising and delivery of Company onboarding, new start one week and monthly check-ins, providing feedback to line managers and senior managers.
- Offboarding – completing exit interviews, updating data and communicating feedback.
- Training compliance, management and communication – update and maintain training compliance information, completing training gap analysis on an ongoing basis, highlighting any training requirements, booking training in to ensure compliance is maintained.
- Data analysis – prepare data for monthly and quarterly Director meetings.
- Employee updates – updating employee information.
- Departmental information – prepare and communicate HRD departmental information for internal purposes e.g., weekly HRD meeting, monthly SHEQ meetings etc.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills.
- Good attention to detail with a sound knowledge of MS Office and e-learning platforms.
- Great team player, with a passion for the role.
- Third level qualification with a minimum of 2-3 years’ HR generalist experience OR 5+ years of HR generalist experience (construction industry experience would be advantageous but not essential).
- Working towards CIPD qualification or a desire to complete CIPD qualification.
- Full driving licence.
We have an excellent reputation as a progressive company who invest in people. We provide a rewarding working environment and a competitive benefits package.
Employment and Monitoring form