Location: NI | ROI
Location: NI | ROI
We are a leading Building and Civil Engineering company delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland.
Due to continuing success and growth of our teams, we have a fantastic new opportunity to work on projects across NI and ROI. Reporting to the Site Manager you will play a key role within the team, developing your skills and experience as a successful Construction Engineer with the intention of moving on into Site Management.
• Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
• Maintaining good records on site.
• Providing the interpretation and clear communication of construction drawings on site.
• Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to trades on site.
• Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies. Training will be provided.
• To undertake any other duties as allocated.
• Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for the engineering aspect of a project from start to finish.
• Deadline driven, highly motivated and keen to learn and progress.
If you have a degree in a construction related discipline, ideally 2+ years’ experience (can include placement year), a full driving licence and want to develop your skills and career as a successful Site Engineer then this role is for you.
To discuss further please contact Caitriona Donohoe on 02887747600
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which we demonstrate through the selection for positions, promotions, development and training opportunities. We ensure that the talent we source are developed and rewarded to their full potential.
Equality of opportunity will be provided to all persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are pregnant or on maternity leave; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.”
We monitor the community background and sex of our job applicants and employees in order to demonstrate our commitment to promoting equality of opportunity in employment and to comply with our duties under the Fair Employment & Treatment (NI) Order 1998.Submit CV Employment and Monitoring form