Due to the continued growth of the business, an exciting new position has been created for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our Building team based in Kegworth.
The role will include the design review and the supervision of multiple construction projects as well as representing the company at senior management level.
• The ability to prioritise and work within set deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and improve effective internal/external working relationships
• 3rd Level qualification in a construction related discipline and 5+ year’s industry experience or 15+ year’s industry experience.
• Previous experience to include:
o managing multiple sites successfully
o achieving and exceeding financial and programme targets
o contract management in house building, industrial and educational fields
• Ability to demonstrate the lead role in a construction programme and delivery
• Demonstrate technical abilities & the delivery of a quality product – e.g.) industry awards & professional memberships
• Experience of managing all HSEQ aspects involved in the construction of large schemes
• Strong working knowledge of MS Project (or similar)
• Detailed understanding and commercial application of the JCT & NEC3 suite of contracts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which we demonstrate through the selection for positions, promotions, development and training opportunities. We ensure that the talent we source are developed and rewarded to their full potential.
Equality of opportunity will be provided to all persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are pregnant or on maternity leave; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.”
We monitor the community background and sex of our job applicants and employees in order to demonstrate our commitment to promoting equality of opportunity in employment and to comply with our duties under the Fair Employment & Treatment (NI) Order 1998.Submit CV Employment and Monitoring form