We are an established Construction and Civil Engineering company. With office locations in Tyrone (NI) and in the East Midlands (England), we have been delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland for over 40 years.
Due to continuing success and growth, we have a great new opportunity for a Site Manager to work on upcoming project in Meath
The opportunity will be suitable for someone who has 5+ years’ experience including residential construction. Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will play a key role, developing your skills and experience as a successful Site Manager within our Construction Engineering department.
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
- To undertake any other duties as allocated.
- Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on deadlines, motivating the team to hit key targets.
- A degree in Construction Engineering or related discipline with 5+ years relevant experience or other industry related qualification and a proven track record.
- Experience with large residential sites would be advantageous.
- Ability to manage and direct sub-contractors.
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Site Manager with an established Company that provides steady, ongoing and local projects. You will receive an attractive salary, with a well-rounded benefits package.
Employment and Monitoring form