We are a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. We have an excellent reputation for investing in our people, a rewarding working environment and a highly competitive benefits package.
Due to continuing success and growth of our Civil Engineering team, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Civils Site Engineer. Working on a major water infrastructure framework in England, you will play a key role within the team through programme management, subcontractor management and client engagement. There will be the opportunity to continue to develop professionally with the support of the Framework team.
• Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
• Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
• Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
• Ensuring the requirements as specified by client and senior management are met
• Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
• Working closely with the Site Manager to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
• Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
• Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
• To undertake any other duties as allocated.
• Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
• Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
• A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification with 3-4 years relevant experience.
• Experience within the water or utilities sector would be advantageous.
• Ability to closely collaborate with other project stakeholders
• Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
• A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Graduate Site Engineer with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects in this area. You will receive an attractive salary, with a rounded benefits package including a company vehicle, fuel allowance, mobile phone, life assurance etc.Submit CV Employment and Monitoring form