Position: Bid Writer
Employment Type: Permanent | Full-Time or Part-Time
We are a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company. We have office locations in Tyrone (NI) and in the East Midlands (England), delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. We operate in all aspects of Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Bid Writer to join our Business Development Team. Based at our Head Office they will report to the Business Development Manager.
Working closely with the Business Development Manager & Team, internal departments and external consultants, this role will focus on planning, writing and developing bids from initial PQQ to final submission and effectively driving the company’s proposal through client facing documentation and presentations.
The ideal candidate for this job should have a proven track record and be able to write effective, concise and compelling content, whilst working to associated deadlines.
• Developing win strategies and answer planning.
• Carrying out research to support the bid.
• Attend site and liaise with site management team to provide project case studies.
• Leading each assigned bid, including hosting kick off meetings, planning and coordinating the written response documentation.
• Provide bespoke high quality written responses.
• Monitor, record and implement continuous improvement measures.
• Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
• To undertake any other duties as allocated.
• Positive, driven, and passionate about bids.
• Good organisational skills with a logical and systematic approach to achieve deadlines.
• The ability to work as a team and to get accurate, high quality information from all bid stakeholders.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Third level qualification in a related discipline with 2+ years’ experience in the construction industry or 5 + years’ experience within the construction industry.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in delivering high quality winning bids.
• Excellent technical knowledge of the construction sector.
You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Bid Writer with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects in this area. You will receive highly attractive compensation and benefits.Submit CV Employment and Monitoring form