We are an established Construction and Civil Engineering company. With office locations in Tyrone (NI) and in the East Midlands (England), we have been delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland for over 40 years.
Due to continuing success and growth, we have a great new opportunity for an Assistant Accountant with in our accounts departments based in our head office in Coalisland.
The opportunity will be suitable for someone who has 2+ years’ experience. Reporting directly to the Company Accountant you will play a key role in the day-to-day accounting work.
• This role will work with senior members of the finance team to assist with the daily transactional running of the company’s account’s department.
• This role will have a wide range of duties within the accounts department, including but not limited to the following:
o Raising invoices and data input into the accounts system.
o Maintaining plant administration.
o Maintaining, review and completion of employee timesheets
o Assist with the submission of VAT, PAYE & CIS returns.
o Assisting with preparation of monthly management meeting reports.
o Assisting with the completion of quarterly management accounts.
o Assisting with statutory and external audits.
o Dealing with finance queries and ad hoc duties.
• Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for their work.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work within a team and have strong focus on meeting deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
• A can do and enthusiastic individual.
• Part qualified accountant or IATI qualified, applicants qualified by experience would also be considered.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Sound knowledge of computerised accounts packages.
You will receive an attractive salary, with a well-rounded benefits package. You will also develop professionally and personally within the company and have a genuine opportunity to progress your career.Submit CV Employment and Monitoring form