CONSTRUCTION SITE ENGINEER – PLACEMENT STUDENT
GEDA are a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, with offices in Cork, Tyrone and the East Midlands, we deliver high quality construction and civil engineering projects at various sites across the UK and Ireland.
We are currently seeking to recruit Construction Site Engineer Placement Students for our sites across Northern Ireland. This is a great opportunity to get first-hand experience with a successful and growing company. You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Site Engineer with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects in this area.
As a Placement Construction Engineer, you will be responsible for providing support to the Engineers in the design, build, operation, and maintenance on one of our exciting projects.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work proactively with a keen interest in devolving their careers within the Built Environment
- Working towards a degree in construction engineering or a relevant discipline
- Student/Graduate membership of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Full UK driving Licence.
Our Evolve Development Programme offers a structured approach to your Continuous Professional Development. You’ll benefit from support from a dedicated mentor who will provide guidance through your personal and professional development, learning both the technical skills and behavioural competencies you require to create your future as a successful Site Engineer.